Week ending 5th March
Firstly, we would like to thank you for your continued support over the past two months (hopefully, it hasn't seemed like longer for you), we are really grateful for your continued help . Fingers crossed this will be our last lockdown and we are looking forward to having your children, and our classes, back (as we're sure you are too!)
With Monday the 8th in mind, we had wanted to reiterate a few items:
- The children should be dropped off at the school gate, rather than bringing them into the school grounds, in order to minimise traffic on site.
- Can the Holes & Treason books please be returned, along with any other borrowed reading books.
- Friday will be our PE day; the children can come into school in their PE kits. Please ensure they are dressed appropriately for the day. T-shirts should be full length and not cropped.
- School dinners will be available from Monday too. Payments via the normal method.
- Can you please pack a spare pair of trainers or boots that you don't mind becoming muddy. There is a chance the children will need to play on the field, due to classroom bubbles being maintained, which is still a little sodden.
- Finally, we will be keeping doors and windows open, in line with government advice regarding air circulation. It would be prudent for them to have an extra layer (on top of their school uniform) to help keep them warm on colder days. In this instance I do not mind if it is a thicker hoodie or fleece they can pop on.
Collections, where applicable, are as follows:
Ash: queue from 1500, gates open at 1505
Beech: queue from 1505, gates open at 1510
Maple: queue from 1510, gates open at 1515
Oak: queue from 1515, gates open at 1520
If you collected your child before lockdown and would like them to walk out to a pre-arranged meeting point, can you please advise us before Monday.
Mr Lowrey & Mrs Tierney.