Volcanoes and Earthquakes
- For this week's task, you need to watch the video link below to 7:47. Most of you will have watched the first 3 minutes of this a few weeks ago so you will recognise it!
- Now fold a piece of A4 paper into 4. Draw and label the 3 different types of mountain in 3 of the sections:
- Pause at 5:49 for a good diagram of fold mountains to copy.
- Pause at 6:27 for a good diagram of block mountains.
- Pause at 6:48 for a good diagram of a dome mountain.
- Finally watch the video to 9:13. Draw and label a diagram of a cross section of a volcano in your fourth section.
- You can now watch the video to the end (this bit is all about earthquakes).
Don't forget to send us a photo of what you've done via your blog!