RECORD YOUR CHILD'S PHYSICAL ACTIVITY AT HOME - will they get to TOKYO?!
Here's a very unique way of recording your physical activity at home:
- Do a workout (whether that's Jo Wicks, a leisurely walk, a run, or even just kicking the ball about in the garden)
- Click this link
- Put in the school postcode (CT16 3LJ)
- Select your team (your class)
- Select the activity you did
- Say whether you enjoyed it
- How long you did it
- How hard you worked out
- Who was involved in your activity
- Then submit
- It's just that easy!
- There's going to be a class reward for the winning class as well, so get active!