Taskmaster - Lockdown Edition
- Aim: To support mental wellbeing and provide you with a different challenge to enjoy during the new national lockdown.
- Rules: All the activities should be completed at home or in the garden (providing you can brave the current weather!) and are for enjoyment only.
- Instructions are simple but read them carefully, and be imaginative.
- One entry per task per child to be emailed to your teacher by Sunday.
- Equipment can be anything at home unless specified and try not to look on the internet for help. Give it your best go and use your own creativity. Have fun and get the family involved!
- Make or draw a rainbow without using pens, pencils or crayons.
- Take an impressive photograph.
- Draw a picture of your teacher whilst blindfolded!
We look forward to seeing photos of what you've done!