Bonjour mes amis! Madame Avery here. Ça va ?
I hope you haven’t forgotten all your French! Thomas and I are missing our fun French lessons with you but if we were in school, we’d be learning how to talk about things you’d do on holiday – in French, of course!
Here’s how you can learn the new words and phrases at home. I’ll be giving you weekly tasks to do so check back each week to find out what you need to do next.
Week 2 Mon 20 – Fri 24 April
- Read all the instructions below then click on the link which takes you to the French Games website.
- Click on the signpost Activity.
- Click on Activity - holidays.
- Click on FULL TUTORIAL All activities.
- Click Start the tutorial. Listen to and look at the phrases and practise saying them out loud like we do in class. You probably need to go through the slides several times.
- You can then have a go at the activities Yes or No?, Either / Or and What is it?
- Don’t go any further this week – we’ll be playing the Games over the next 2 weeks!
Bonne chance! (Good luck!)