Caterpillar Class Information:
Our class (caterpillars) is after the bike shelters and before the office, just after the bike sheds through the grey gate (top gate) (first classroom). Parents pick children up from the classrooms at the end of the school day 3:00pm. After the first day the children walk straight to the classroom. Children to wear school uniform everyday.
- PE on Monday afternoons. Children bring in their clothes at the start of term in a PE bag that stays on their pegs.
- Forest school on Wednesday afternoons (Clothes/Waterproofs and wellies to stay in school - in a plastic bag) starts first week back.
- Friday Mornings - Visits/walks in the local area (Whitfield) will be done in groups, every other week.- further info to follow next week.
- Some Thursday Mornings over the school year - over the course of the school year we have the opportunity to visit the farmers market plus cafe on a Thursday morning. This will be in small groups spread over the year.
- Over the next couple of terms (Tuesday afternoons), we have the opportunity to go swimming for up to 4 sessions per group (10 in a group) to build the children's confidence in the water. Once we have confirmed the details, your child will need to bring in: swimming trunks/costume and a towel in an easy to carry bag - further info to follow next week.
- Caterpillar Group 1: Tues 7th Sept, Friday 10th Sept, Tue 14th Sept, Tues 21st Sept
- Caterpillar Group 2: Tues 28th Sept, Tue 5th Oct, Tues 12th Oct, Tues 19th Oct